Please take care to read our Booking Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website that operates between us and you.
Before you click on the Confirm and Pay button at the end of the booking process, please carefully read these terms and conditions. By clicking on the Confirm and Pay button you are consenting to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, do not click on the Confirm and Pay button and leave the website instead. If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I Use of Site
You may use the website to make legitimate enquiries or bookings. You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent bookings or any booking in anticipation of demand. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such a booking has been made we shall be entitled to cancel the booking and inform the relevant authorities.
You also undertake to provide correct and accurate email, postal or other contact details to us and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary.
II Booking - Hotel, Tour and Flight
These are the terms and conditions that apply to your booking:-
a) Your contract with us comes into existence at the time you receive your Hotel, Tour and Flight confirmation summary from us.
b) A Lifetime Adventure Hotel, Tour and Flight is a pre-arranged combination of at least 1 of the following components when sold at an inclusive price. The components are: Hotel, Tour and Flight;
a) Full payment by credit card is required to make a booking. Credit cards accepted are Visa and Master Cards.
b) Your `Confirmation Summary` page will display a link to a page for each product/service purchased and it is your responsibility to print and retain these confirmations.
c) Your confirmation slips are important documents. You must take them with you. Without them you will not be able to prove that you have booked and paid for the relevant product/service and the product/service will not be provided by the supplier. Lifetime Adventure shall not be held responsible should you suffer losses in any form stemming from your inability to produce the relevant confirmation slips when requested. d) We have the right to amend the terms and conditions herein at any time and from time to time.
1) The following are not included in the price:
a) meals (except where otherwise specified)
b) transfers (unless otherwise specified)
c) excursions (unless otherwise specified)
d) excess baggage (please refer respective carrier rates and eligibility)
e) all tips, laundry and all items of a personal nature such as beverages, taxi and bus fares, shopping expenses, passport and visa fees
2) Once your booking is confirmed, the price of your booking with Lifetime Adventure will not change.
3) Charges for booking extra nights` accommodation after your arrival will be at the rate advertised at the hotel at the time of such booking.
4) Additional excursions after your arrival will be at the rate advertised at the time of such booking.
V Cancellation Policy
- From confirmation date to 31 days prior to arrival - 50% of total Package Price payable as cancellation fees
- 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 75% of total Package Price payable as cancellation fees
- 14 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of total Package Price payable as cancellation fees
- No Show - 100% of total Package Price payable as cancellation fees
VI Changes or Cancellations by You
1) All purchases of Lifetime Adventure hotel, tour or flight are FINAL and cannot be changed, cancelled, refunded, exchanged or transferred to another individual. 2) If you wish to cancel your Lifetime Adventure purchase of hotel, tour or flight, the total amount paid will be forfeited.
VII Changes or Cancellations by Us
1) It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can. We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant and to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being liable to you. 2) We are only liable to you for significant changes. A significant change is one that we make to your booking before your departure that may affect your booking, Accordingly, a significant change is one that involves cancelling the booking or a significant part of it or changing:-
a) Your destination;
b) Your booked accommodation to that of a lower rating than the one already confirmed to you.
c) Your flight time that may affect your international/domestic flight connections.
d) Your accommodation occupancy period.
3) If we make a significant change then you have a choice. You may, as applicable:
a) Accept the changes; or
b) Accept substitute arrangements of equivalent or superior value that we are able to offer you; or
c) Accept substitute arrangements of lower value that we are able to offer you together with the difference in price between the original and the substitute arrangements. :
4) You must tell us which one of the above choices you make within seven (7) days of your being informed of the significant change we are making, or if your departure is less than 7 days from the date you receive notification you must inform us of your choice as soon as is reasonably practicable before the departure date. If we do not receive notification from you about your choice you hereby agree that you are deemed to have accepted option VI.3 (a).
5) We are not liable for any consequential expenses or losses. You agree that no compensation is payable in the event of significant changes made more than 14 days before departure because you have the opportunity to make alternative arrangements.
6) We are not under any circumstances liable to you in the event that the provision of the services and facilities you have booked is compromised in any way by an event or a combination of events that is beyond our control or that of our agents, suppliers or subcontractors or due to circumstances where liability is excluded here below. The events referred to above include (but are not limited to) the following:
a) War or the threat of war;
b) Riot or civil disturbance;
c) Terrorist or threatened terrorist activity;
d) Industrial disputes or threatened industrial disputes;
e) Actions of national or local governments;
f) Natural or nuclear disasters;
g) Fire or flood;
h) Adverse weather conditions;
i) Technical problems to transport;
j) Airports and ports being closed or full;
k) Cancellation or changes to services of scheduled transport providers;
l) Changes brought about as a result of recommendations made by any other government or International organization or agency.
VIII Accuracy of Information
The Hotel, tour and Flight information listings are compiled from information provided by the our hotel and travel agent. We publish such information in good faith, based on the information provided. Whilst we have taken reasonable care to ensure that the content of the website including all hotel information and listings are accurate and up-to-date, we cannot be responsible for inaccuracies, errors, omissions or misleading information contained in the hotel listings or information.
IX Hypertext Links
This website may be linked to other websites that are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of those websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us of the websites and we disclaim any warranty (expressed, implied or otherwise howsoever arising) over the content and operation of these sites. We disclaim any liability for links:
a) from another website to this website
b) to another website from this website
X Limitation of Liability
We do not accept liability in any circumstances where any death, injury, illness or other loss or damage has been caused by a third party unconnected with the services or facilities set out on your confirmation summary.
We do not accept liability where any form of loss or damage (whether by reason of death, injury, illness or otherwise) is due to your own fault (or contributed by you in any way) or that of any party named on your confirmation summary, or for any such loss caused by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or where any loss or damage is due to an event which we could not have either foreseen or forestalled.
You must make any complaints or claims in accordance with this contract. If we pay you or agree to pay you compensation you must assign to us or our insurers all your rights to take action against anyone else and you agree to provide us and our insurers with all due cooperation and assistance in respect of any such action we or our insurers take.
Air transport is provided by the relevant carrier with its own terms and conditions of carriage (to which you are bound unless here stated otherwise) and over whom we may have no control. We are not liable to pay compensation in circumstances or amounts other than those recognized by any relevant international convention applicable to the relevant carrier.
Accommodation, Tour and Flight are provided by the relevant hotel keeper and agent with its own terms and conditions of business which are binding on you unless here stated otherwise. You agree that we should not be liable to any greater extent than the relevant supplier. Our liability in terms of compensation is limited only to circumstances and amounts that would be payable if you sought compensation from the relevant supplier.
XI Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
Each time you use this website you will be bound by the then current terms and conditions and you should review these Terms and Conditions each time you make a booking to satisfy yourself that you are happy with them.
XII Complaints and Claims
We can sort out problems on the spot if we know about them. If you have cause to complain, contact us at
Office hour is from 8 am to 5 pm on Monday to Friday; 8 am to 12 noon on Saturday; and closed on Sunday & National Public Holidays.
Should the problem persists, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address below:
P O Box 22687, Luyang,
88786 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
It is a precondition of your recovering compensation that you inform us in writing at the above address of all complaints as soon as possible and in any event no later than 7 days after your return home. This is to give us a reasonable opportunity to make appropriate enquiries and obtain evidence. If you do not follow this procedure we are not liable to pay compensation for any such complaints that you make.